Showcasing Northern Ireland as land of opportunity for career, study and enterprise through the insights of those who have ‘made the move’. And practical information about how to join them.
- Portrush man Dave Laverty left a job as a fashion buyer in Dublin, moved home and started his own clothing brand Marcus Cohan.
- Shane Johnson joined the Belfast Giants in 2000, 18 years later he's still living here
- Lurgan native Mary Gracey has returned home from New York to work for Baker McKenzie
- QUB International students give their impressions of Northern Ireland
- Learn more about the local lingo