Showcasing Northern Ireland as a land of opportunity for career, study and enterprise through the insights of those who have ‘made the move’. And practical information about how to join them.
- An introduction to the new immigration system
- Advice about moving to Northern Ireland and getting settled.
- International students share their experiences of living and studying in Northern Ireland
- Hear from Vincent Raes and Marie Caluwaerts who moved to Northern Ireland because of the opportunities
- Interview with Keith Farley MD
- Whitewater Brewing Company, Castlewellan
- Mark decided on Belfast as the base for ARCET Global's UK operation
- Chris moved home to Northern Ireland to set up financial technology company Lightyear
- Raluca talks about the strength of the higher education sector and her experiences living in Northern Ireland