Showcasing Northern Ireland as land of opportunity for career, study and enterprise through the insights of those who have ‘made the move’. And practical information about how to join them.
- Karishma's World is a multidisciplinary design studio based in Belfast
- John located Alchemy's European Centre of Excellence in his home town Derry.
- Graduates from Northern Ireland’s Higher Educations Institutions (HEIs) are more likely to be in employment than their peers who studied in GB
- Portrush man Dave Laverty left a job as a fashion buyer in Dublin, moved home and started his own clothing brand Marcus Cohan.
- Lurgan native Mary Gracey has returned home from New York to work for Baker McKenzie
- QUB International students give their impressions of Northern Ireland
- Learn more about the local lingo