Celebrating success stories, inspirational achievements and key developments from Northern Ireland.
- Fifty-four students from across Northern Ireland are off to study in the USA this month.
- Cruise Belfast has opened the first dedicated cruise terminal on the island of Ireland to cater for Belfast’s growing popularity as a cruise destination
- The European Association of Archaeology (EAA) conference will take place in the city in August 2022
- 35 students from across Northern Ireland are set to take part in international work placements this summer.
Tourism in Northern Ireland remains on track to be a £1bn industry by 2020, the latest official figures suggestEstimated spending in 2018 was £968m across five million overnight trips.
- The new Alliance aims to improve the quality of health of citizens and boost the Northern Ireland economy
- £105M funding has been announced to boost the economy in the North West
- Telling the stories of Northern Ireland Legends one episode at a time
- The new centre will be located in Davagh Forest, Cookstown
- Belfast Makes Sense was developed with 13 key partners from the city’s tourism industry