Celebrating success stories, inspirational achievements and key developments from Northern Ireland.
- An extra £700m of new funding has been announced for infrastructure, regeneration, and tourism projects
- UK tech is scaling; it is 3rd in the world for VC investment and employs 2.93m people
- 2019 proved to be another great year for the screen industries in Northern Ireland
- Belfast Harbour is planning a huge expansion of its film studios in a £45m investment
- Microsoft has chosen Northern Ireland as the location for a new Cyber Security Centre which will see the creation of up to 85 new jobs in Belfast.
- The Department for the Economy has worked with PwC, Belfast Met and Ulster University to develop a £4.4 million pre-employment training project
- Northern Ireland is also the only part of the UK where woman are paid more than men
- TheHub.io connects NI Start-ups with European Investors
- The largest regeneration project in Belfast City Centre
- At major travel and tourism awards