Celebrating success stories, inspirational achievements and key developments from Northern Ireland.
- Northern Ireland is also the only part of the UK where woman are paid more than men
- TheHub.io connects NI Start-ups with European Investors
- The largest regeneration project in Belfast City Centre
- At major travel and tourism awards
- Belfast Makes Sense was developed with 13 key partners from the city’s tourism industry
- The new centre will be located in Davagh Forest, Cookstown
Tourism in Northern Ireland remains on track to be a £1bn industry by 2020, the latest official figures suggestEstimated spending in 2018 was £968m across five million overnight trips.
- Fifty-four students from across Northern Ireland are off to study in the USA this month.
- Looking back on an outstanding Year for the tourism industry
- Queen’s University Belfast and Ulster University have launched a new joint website as part of their £30 million commitment to the Belfast Region City Deal (BRCD)