- NewsThu 20 JuneThe European Association of Archaeology (EAA) conference will take place in the city in August 2022
- NewsMon 17 June35 students from across Northern Ireland are set to take part in international work placements this summer.
- NewsMon 10 June
Tourism in Northern Ireland remains on track to be a £1bn industry by 2020, the latest official figures suggestEstimated spending in 2018 was £968m across five million overnight trips.
- NewsMon 10 JuneThe new Alliance aims to improve the quality of health of citizens and boost the Northern Ireland economy
- NewsFri 10 May£105M funding has been announced to boost the economy in the North West
- NewsFri 29 MarchTelling the stories of Northern Ireland Legends one episode at a time
- NewsTue 14 MayThe new centre will be located in Davagh Forest, Cookstown
- NewsMon 11 MarchBelfast Makes Sense was developed with 13 key partners from the city’s tourism industry
- NewsMon 11 MarchFeaturing 20 local companies who will showcase everything that is great about Northern Irish food and drink.
- NewsTue 5 FebruaryConstruction in Belfast has sustained momentum and a high level of ambition