Showcasing Northern Ireland as land of opportunity for career, study and enterprise through the insights of those who have ‘made the move’. And practical information about how to join them.
- Advice about moving to Northern Ireland and getting settled.
- Raluca talks about the strength of the higher education sector and her experiences living in Northern Ireland
- Carol's Stock Market - manufactures natural stocks
- Karishma's World is a multidisciplinary design studio based in Belfast
- Walled City Brewery - restaurant and craft brewery
- Ballygowan native Mark Dowds a high tech entrepreneur, who founded companies in the US and Canada has recently returned to NI
- Shane Johnson joined the Belfast Giants in 2000, 18 years later he's still living here
- Lurgan native Mary Gracey has returned home from New York to work for Baker McKenzie
- Corina Wilson met her someone special abroad and decided to put down roots away from home. Having lived all around the UK, Corina made Northern Ireland her home 3 years ago
- John located Alchemy's European Centre of Excellence in his home town Derry.