Showcasing Northern Ireland as land of opportunity for career, study and enterprise through the insights of those who have ‘made the move’. And practical information about how to join them.
- Carol's Stock Market - manufactures natural stocks
- Walled City Brewery - restaurant and craft brewery
- Raluca talks about the strength of the higher education sector and her experiences living in Northern Ireland
- Ballygowan native Mark Dowds a high tech entrepreneur, who founded companies in the US and Canada has recently returned to NI
- Shane Johnson joined the Belfast Giants in 2000, 18 years later he's still living here
- Karishma's World is a multidisciplinary design studio based in Belfast
- John located Alchemy's European Centre of Excellence in his home town Derry.
- Graduates from Northern Ireland’s Higher Educations Institutions (HEIs) are more likely to be in employment than their peers who studied in GB
- Portrush man Dave Laverty left a job as a fashion buyer in Dublin, moved home and started his own clothing brand Marcus Cohan.
- Lurgan native Mary Gracey has returned home from New York to work for Baker McKenzie