Celebrating success stories, inspirational achievements and key developments from Northern Ireland.
- Belfast has been named the Best Events Destination for the second consecutive year in the C&IT Awards
- The new facility, planned and delivered by Translink, is a £27m investment.
- 10,000 jobs to be created with £254 million investment in regeneration
- Fifty-four students from across Northern Ireland are off to study in the USA this month.
- Cruise Belfast has opened the first dedicated cruise terminal on the island of Ireland to cater for Belfast’s growing popularity as a cruise destination
- The European Association of Archaeology (EAA) conference will take place in the city in August 2022
- 35 students from across Northern Ireland are set to take part in international work placements this summer.
Tourism in Northern Ireland remains on track to be a £1bn industry by 2020, the latest official figures suggestEstimated spending in 2018 was £968m across five million overnight trips.
- The new Alliance aims to improve the quality of health of citizens and boost the Northern Ireland economy
- £105M funding has been announced to boost the economy in the North West