Podcast | Peter Quinn
Peter Quinn is a multi-disciplined creative who’s recently stumbled on success making weird VFX videos for celebrities around Los Angeles like Will Smith, Snoop Dogg, Weezer and Michael Bublé.
In this episode, Matt and Peter talk about:
- Pitching an idea in Will Smith’s living room
- His “Stranger Things” childhood in Carryduff
- How TikTok, Marvel and YouTube have forever changed our attention spans
- A formula for creating thumb-stopping content
- “Spectacle” versus “Story”
- And advice for young creators.