Sharing amazing places and incredible experiences from across the region that inspire.
- From flying through the air on Ireland’s longest zipline, sea kayaking or skydiving, NI has plenty of satisfy any thrill seeker
- Coming to Belfast from 11 April to 01 September 2019
- Where the North Atlantic Ocean meets the Irish Sea
- Discover local specialties and gourmet treats across Northern Ireland, and prepare for a taste sensation
- HomePlace is a state of the art exhibition centre dedicated to preserving the life and work of the Nobel Prize winner Seamus Heaney
- Titanic Belfast is the world’s largest Titanic visitor experience, located on the spot where the famous ship was designed and launched
- Union College claim the 2018 Belpot Trophy
- Enjoy a rich variety of scenery, activities, and a host of cultural attractions and leisure opportunities
- MADE in Mourne is a not-for-profit social enterprise, based in the heart of the Mournes, which aims to grow the creative economy
- We are famous for literary giants, music legends, legendary ships, golf courses and a UNESCO World Heritage site.