Sharing amazing places and incredible experiences from across the region that inspire.
- We are famous for literary giants, music legends, legendary ships, golf courses and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Find out more>>
- From flying through the air on Ireland’s longest zipline, sea kayaking or skydiving, NI has plenty of satisfy any thrill seeker
- Explore Northern Ireland’s royal residence
- Cuilcagh, Co Fermanagh is home to Northern Ireland's very own stairway to heaven
- £1m immersive attraction at W5 will truly ‘AMAZE’
- Discover local specialties and gourmet treats across Northern Ireland, and prepare for a taste sensation
- NCAA College Hockey returned to Belfast for the 5th consecutive year!
- Enjoy a rare glimpse of family life in the "Big Houses" of Northern Ireland
- HMS Caroline is a First World War era ship now restored as a must see floating museum with an amazing story to tell
- HomePlace is a state of the art exhibition centre dedicated to preserving the life and work of the Nobel Prize winner Seamus Heaney