Sharing amazing places and incredible experiences from across the region that inspire.
- £1m immersive attraction at W5 will truly ‘AMAZE’
- Discover local specialties and gourmet treats across Northern Ireland, and prepare for a taste sensation
- NCAA College Hockey returned to Belfast for the 5th consecutive year!
- Enjoy a rare glimpse of family life in the "Big Houses" of Northern Ireland
- HMS Caroline is a First World War era ship now restored as a must see floating museum with an amazing story to tell
- HomePlace is a state of the art exhibition centre dedicated to preserving the life and work of the Nobel Prize winner Seamus Heaney
- MADE in Mourne is a not-for-profit social enterprise, based in the heart of the Mournes, which aims to grow the creative economy
- We are famous for literary giants, music legends, legendary ships, golf courses and a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Northern Ireland’s largest celebration of cultural diversity
- Showcasing the exceptional creative talent in Northern Ireland