Sharing amazing places and incredible experiences from across the region that inspire.
- Union College claim the 2018 Belpot Trophy
- To research your family tree you will need patience and some good detective skills. Here are some helpful tips to get you started
- Titanic Belfast is the world’s largest Titanic visitor experience, located on the spot where the famous ship was designed and launched
- HMS Caroline is a First World War era ship now restored as a must see floating museum with an amazing story to tell
- HomePlace is a state of the art exhibition centre dedicated to preserving the life and work of the Nobel Prize winner Seamus Heaney
- Cuilcagh, Co Fermanagh is home to Northern Ireland's very own the stairway to heaven
- Enjoy a rich variety of scenery, activities, and a host of cultural attractions and leisure opportunities