Sharing amazing places and incredible experiences from across the region that inspire.
- To research your family tree you will need patience and some good detective skills. Here are some helpful tips to get you started
- Author of the Chronicles of Narnia and one of Northern Ireland’s most successful writers
- MADE in Mourne is a not-for-profit social enterprise, based in the heart of the Mournes, which aims to grow the creative economy
- We are famous for literary giants, music legends, legendary ships, golf courses and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Find out more>>
- From flying through the air on Ireland’s longest zipline, sea kayaking or skydiving, NI has plenty of satisfy any thrill seeker
- Explore Northern Ireland’s royal residence
- Cuilcagh, Co Fermanagh is home to Northern Ireland's very own stairway to heaven
- £1m immersive attraction at W5 will truly ‘AMAZE’
- Discover local specialties and gourmet treats across Northern Ireland, and prepare for a taste sensation
- NCAA College Hockey returned to Belfast for the 5th consecutive year!