Podcast | Jane Shaw
After living and working in London for almost 20 years, Jane moved back to Northern Ireland to help transform her childhood home — and breathtaking grounds — into a destination where individuals and businesses can come to explore the path to well-being.
In this edition Matt and Jane talk about:
- Growing up surrounded by the wildness of nature
- The incredible history of her family home and estate
- Moving to the big city
- Leaving the corporate world behind to pursue wellbeing
- Trauma, Jungian Psychology and craniosacral therapy
- Coming “home” again
- And why everyone should experience a day at Elmfield (especially the upcoming Christmas markets).