Podcast | Celebrity Defamation Lawyer Paul Tweed
Paul Tweed is a media lawyer described as “the most powerful man in Hollywood.” He’s represented A-list celebrities like Justin Timberlake, Harrison Ford, Britney Spears, Liam Neeson and countless others — all while being based in Belfast.
In this episode he talks about:
- How his working class background is a superpower in court
- The two most important traits a successful lawyer must have
- What defamation is (and why it’s different to being rude to someone)
- How artificial intelligence is forever changing the media landscape
- (And the subsequent legal cases trailing behind it)
- Why social media companies should be held responsible for content on their platforms
- The power of supreme confidence
- And the most challenging moment of his professional career so far
Check it out!