NI Connections - New Podcast Series
Northern Irish Connections has partnered with the Best of Belfast Podcast to develop a mini-series spotlighting the stories and celebrating the achievements of some of our Northern Irish Diaspora.
Our Northern Irish Diaspora is a global asset and its members are powerful ambassadors for Northern Ireland. By connecting with our Diaspora we can tap into a global network that is talented, has international experience, unique expertise and a genuine desire to see Northern Ireland prosper.
Listen to Anne Beggs – Director of Trade & Investment introduce the series:
Over the coming week's NI Connections will be sharing the stories of six of our inspirational diaspora featuring:
- Sheridan Tongue - Composer
- Professor Philip Hamill - Abu Dhabi University
- Bernadette Collins – F1 Engineer
- Terry Kane - Chief Commercial, Marketing & Digital Transformation Leader, Facebook
- Mike Kerr – Managing Director, beIN Asia
- Sinead O’Sullivan - Aeronautical Engineer