New podcast episode featuring Terry Kane
Terry Kane is a senior executive at Facebook living in Dubai where he heads up the marketing strategy for the Middle East, Africa and Turkey regions for all Facebook's platforms and services.
As if his 20-years experience in tech wasn't enough, he's also an avid participant of various sports including Gaelic Games, Surfing, Snowboarding and has completed dozens of marathons, ultra-marathons and multi-day ultra-marathons like the Marathon Des Sables, the world’s toughest footrace twice!
In this episode we talk about:
• What he learned working in a kettle factory
• The role extreme sports plays in his work
• How to use tactical empathy to understand reality
• What it was like moving to Dubai
• And the greatest successes/challenges he's learned along the way