Podcast | Roger Woodend
Roger was born in Belfast in 1975 and was raised in a council estate in Coleraine before eventually leaving NI to study Politics in Glasgow.
Since then he’s lived and worked all over the world for telecom titans, tech-startups and even found the time to do an MBA before taking up his current role with Amazon today.
In this episode Roger talks about:
- Losing his dad at a young age
- How visiting Hong Kong changed his life
- Why he set up the New York City Northern Ireland Football Supporters Club
- Having dinner with the Australian Prime Minister
- And why the Harbour Bar in Portrush is his favourite place in the world