- NewsMon 30 March
Tourism in Northern Ireland remains on track to be a £1bn industry by 2020, the latest official figures suggestEstimated spending in 2018 was £968m across five million overnight trips.
- NewsMon 30 MarchThe new Alliance aims to improve the quality of health of citizens and boost the Northern Ireland economy
- NewsMon 9 December£105M funding has been announced to boost the economy in the North West
- NewsMon 9 DecemberTelling the stories of Northern Ireland Legends one episode at a time
- NewsMon 30 MarchThe new centre will be located in Davagh Forest, Cookstown
- NewsMon 30 MarchBelfast Makes Sense was developed with 13 key partners from the city’s tourism industry
- NewsMon 11 MarchFeaturing 20 local companies who will showcase everything that is great about Northern Irish food and drink.
- NewsMon 9 DecemberConstruction in Belfast has sustained momentum and a high level of ambition
- NewsMon 9 DecemberNorthern Ireland is an ideal location to do business and one which offers "Altogether More"
- NewsMon 9 DecemberTwo more high profile events have been confirmed for 2019