Spotlighting the talents and accomplishments of the global Northern Irish excelling overseas.
- Ormeau Baths is a co-working space that helps indigenous tech start-ups gain access to new networks, funding and expertise
- The fastest growing enterprise technology company in history.
- Sean will represent Ireland’s interests in Brazil.
- Johnny Ward has spent ten years travelling the world and became a self-made millionaire along the way by blogging as he travelled.
- President and CEO of the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, James E. Rooney, was presented with the accolade at the Belfast International Homecoming.
- Meet Caroline McEvoy a QUB graduate who returned from working with HBO in New York to work at the BBC in London.
- Northern Ireland born CEO Terry talks about expanding Vox Financial Partners in Belfast
- Belfast born Anna becomes the first author from Northern Ireland to win.
- The money will fund, under-represented groups in physics.
- NICHK was established to raise the profile of Northern Ireland in Hong Kong and to assist local businesses to succeed in market.