- OpportunityMon 9 MarchQUB International students give their impressions of Northern Ireland
- OpportunityMon 9 MarchJohn located Alchemy's European Centre of Excellence in his home town Derry.
- OpportunityMon 9 MarchLearn more about the local lingo
- OpportunityMon 9 MarchPortrush man Dave Laverty left a job as a fashion buyer in Dublin, moved home and started his own clothing brand Marcus Cohan.
- OpportunityMon 9 MarchBallygowan native Mark Dowds a high tech entrepreneur, who founded companies in the US and Canada has recently returned to Northern Ireland
- OpportunityMon 9 MarchShane Johnson joined the Belfast Giants in 2000, 18 years later he's still living here
- OpportunityMon 9 MarchLurgan native Mary Gracey has returned home from New York to work for Baker McKenzie
- OpportunityMon 9 MarchGraduates from Northern Ireland’s Higher Educations Institutions (HEIs) are more likely to be in employment than their peers who studied in GB
- OpportunityMon 9 MarchAdvice about moving to Northern Ireland and getting settled.